Saint Moore Insurance Agency has been helping individuals protect their most valuable assets for almost 60 years. Our clients enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their insurance policy and their insurance partner will both stand with them when the need arises. Selling you a policy is easy, working with you to make sure you are completely covered and won't have any surprises when it comes time to file a claim, is what separates us as your insurance partner. Whether you need Homeowners Insurance, Auto Insurance, or Medical Insurance, Saint Moore Insurance Agency has you covered.
There's nothing more important than properly protecting your single most valuable asset, your home. At Saint Moore, we have a long history of insuring our client's homes and have witnessed first-hand the importance of having the proper coverage amounts. Working with an independent agent at Saint Moore, we'll make sure you have the protection needed to make you whole again if the time comes to file a claim.
Here are some things to consider:
Insure to Value
Insure to value is different than the market value of your home. Selecting the proper amount of coverage for your home, "Coverage A" on your policy, is an important decision. Saint Moore Insurance uses the industry's leading underwriting tools to help you determine what it would cost, including materials and labor, to rebuild your home from the ground up. Reconstruction costs for a single home can be more expensive than typical coverage limits.
Personal Property Inventory
Look around your house. Homeowners insurance generally covers the contents of your home. However, there are specified limits on certain items such as jewelry, paintings, antiques, collections, musical instruments, silverware, tools and guns. For broader protection it is recommended to purchase a scheduled personal property endorsement on your homeowners policy.
A personal liability policy pays damages to people injured by you on your property. Most homeowners policies provide a standard $100,000 per occurrence but usually this can be increased for better protection.
PERSONAL AUTO INSURANCE
Our cars are extensions of our family. Critical tools often taken for granted until something goes wrong. Then it becomes very important that the coverages you selected provide for all of your needs. Saint Moore is here to help you take a better look at your auto coverage. We go out of our way to find you the best deals, take advantage of all discount options, and consult with you on the proper coverage limits for your unique situation. Did you know that insuring both your home and auto with the same carrier is a smart insurance option that can save you money through a multi-policy discount? Discounts for certain occupations may be available too. Let us help you today!
Coverage Option & Definitions:
- Collision coverage pays for damage to your car if you hit another object (deductible applies).
- Comprehensive Coverage pays if your car is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision such as fire, theft or vandalism (deductible applies).
- Liability Insurance protects you from costs related to bodily injury or property damage if you're responsible for an accident.
- Medical coverage handles payments for medical services for you, your family or passengers, if you’re hurt in a car accident (or as a pedestrian).
- Uninsured, or Underinsured Motorist, pays for damages caused by a driver with inadequate or no insurance, if identifiable
Extra Options to Consider:
- Extended Transportation covers expenses to pay for a rental car or other transportation while your car is being repaired
- Coverage for Towing and Labor Charges
- Auto Loan or Lease Protection, to pay the outstanding balance of your car loan or lease if your car is totally destroyed. Many people end up with a gap between the payout for their car and the amount they still owe on it. Don't let this happen to you!
- A higher deductible may lower your premium. If you can absorb a $1,000 deductible rather than a lower one, you can save on your premiums.
Saint Moore is happy to announce we have an in-house health insurance department! We provide group health benefits for businesses large and small, individuals and family plans and Medicare Health plans.
We are a Redlands-based broker's office. We work with several insurance carriers for Medicare Supplement Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans. Medicare is confusing and we can help! Are you retiring soon or turning 65? Are you confused about your Medicare health plan options? We can help! We offer FREE consultations and explain Medicare basics including the steps needed to sign-up for Medicare and easily compare your health plan options.
Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Period
October 15 - December 7
Free Consultation and Enrollment Assistance
Call now to schedule your visit. Julie Farquhar 909-793-2151
Our In-House Group Health Benefits and Medicare Insurance Specialist can:
- Explain all parts of Medicare Parts A, B, C and D and your costs.
- Explain the difference between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
- Explain eligibility requirements, enrollment time frames and late enrollment penalties.
- Help you with the many Medicare plan choices.
Are you new to Medicare? Are you nearing retirement and leaving employer insurance? Confused as to which Medicare Health Plan is right for you? Is your mailbox overflowing with too much health plan information?